Sunday, March 7, 2010

Updates, 50th post, weekly posting, and photography.

So, again I have been slacking in my postage here on my blog, so I've decided to post every Sunday! Hurray!

The first matter of business is that I got a brand new effects program that works great! Here's a sample:






video


That was one of my older videos, a scene from Superfight: Fire and Ice, hence the long hair. And it was only a test, so it doesn't have any sound. Sorry, but there are some wonderfully audible videos on my channel on Youtube, the link here: http://www.youtube.com/pjcamelproductions


Other business, I went to the zoo on Saturday! Normally I wouldn't bring this up, but I took some pictures that, in my opinion were pretty dang good. Check it outs!


video

Ok, so that's all I have, music, effects, and sound for Y2k are underway, script is almost done. Leave comments!

7 comments:

Ang said...

Very cool! I like the one of the snow leopard a lot, and I really like those two tigers. Photo merit badge, here we come!

andrea said...

Ethan--sweet pics. My favorites were the peacock and the howler monkey's teeth. And your effects were cool, too. Can't wait to see more!

Ethan said...

It was actually a gorilla Andy, but thanks! I personally liked the snow leopard, lizard, and that funny shot of the cat.

The Oregonians said...

Some great close ups of a wide variety of animals, birds, reptiles, etc. Liked your use of pan and zoom.

On the video, how does the victim know when he is hit?

Ethan said...

It looks REALLY cheesy, Jonas isn't a very good actor, but we coreographed it before.

Grandma Sweat said...

I loved your video Ethan - I didn't want it to end - and Jonas is very good at taking the brunt of the firey darts of the adversary!

Very cool zoo pics too and hip music that must be very cool because I had to turn it down a tich which means I'm old and you're hip!

Love
Grandma Sweat

EC said...

Nice, That was awesome, good job